Happy Hour Nourishment Bar
The IV Therapies We Offer
- Slim Down Shots – Also known as a Lipotropic shot and Mic B-12 Shot
- Myers Cocktail IV – Fights migraines, fatigue, dehydration, depression, anxiety, asthma, hangovers, cold and flu, and allergies
- Hydration IV – Fights dehydration and alleviates fatigue, headache, nausea, lightheadedness, unclear thinking and rapid heart rate
- Glutathione IV Push – The mother of all antioxidants. Supports many important bodily functions.
- B-12 Shot – An essential vitamin that your body needs but can’t produce.
- IV Mini – Vitamin C and nutrients
For some, the thought of an IV conjures up images of being stuck in a hospital bed with various tubes providing vital fluids for recovery. While IVs are used in hospital and clinical settings, IV therapy is becoming more popular among people of all ages as a more efficient way to fill in nutritional gaps, recover from illness, and feel better.
With IV Therapies, our TNT Providers and IV nurses will infuse vitamins directly into a person’s veins. Most clients who opt for IV treatment report quick results in which they feel better almost instantaneously.
What is IV Therapy?
Intravenous therapy — more commonly referred to as IV therapy — is a therapy option offered by TNT in which fluids are inserted directly into the veins. It is often used in hospital settings to provide patients with much-needed medication or fluid because it is the fastest way to get those products into the body.
There are two types of IV therapy:
- Injection — IV injection is a therapy in which we use a syringe to deliver fluids to the veins.
- Infusion — IV infusion is a therapy in which we use a drip to deliver fluids to the veins. This is the most common type of IV therapy.
The Benefits of IV Therapy
At TNT, we use IV therapies to help with various health conditions, such as dehydration, but we also use them to help our clients with chronic health conditions. There are many benefits of IV therapy that prospective patients should consider.
Some of the top benefits of IV therapy include:
If you are taking a daily multivitamin or have a regiment filled with other vitamin supplements, your body may not absorb all of the vitamins you are consuming. Some vitamins rely on other nutrients to be absorbed properly. With IV therapy, your body instantly absorbs all of the vitamins included in the drip, which ultimately improves the results.
One of the most common reasons for IV therapy is that a person is dehydrated. If you are an athlete, an IV therapy session is the perfect complement to your workout routine. It also can help if you have recently spent a night having fun with your friends.
TNT’s IV Team will create a drip that specifically addresses your own health concerns, which means that you get all of the vitamins and nutrients that you need without any unnecessary extras.
IVs and shots are available throughout the week but must be scheduled in advance.
Why is IV Therapy Important?
IV therapy plays an essential role in any preventative health care plan. It can complement a treatment plan that your TNT Provider has implemented, or it can be used to provide you with the immune support you need.
Benefits vary from person to person. Whether you are a young adult who spent a long night out with their friends or a middle-aged person who simply wants to boost their immune system, TNT has an IV therapy option to suit your health care needs and goals.
For more information on our TNT Nourishment Bar services and to see if you are a candidate, contact us today!